Our website is hosted by the following internet provider:
STRATO AG, Pascalstrasse 10, 10587 Berlin, Telephone:
030-300 146 0, Fax: 030-886 15 111
We have concluded an agreement (Vereinbarung zur Auftragsverarbeitung
/ AVV) with Strato AG.
Every time you visit this website, data is collected
and stored as logfiles on the Strato web server.
These data are:
- IP address (Strato AG stores the IP addresses
of our website visitors for 7 days in order to provide
the necessary information for the responsible authorities
in case of a hacker attack. After 7 days they will
be deleted. We can see IP addresses longer, but
only in anonymous form and do not draw any conclusion
- Date and time of the request
- Name of the requested file
- Access status / HTTP status code (successful or
unsuccessful page views)
- Transferred amount of data
- Your browser type, as well as language and version
of the browser software
- The page from which you visit us
- The client domain from which you visit us. This
domain usually identifies the access provider.
- The most frequently accessed URLs, e. g. pages
or elements of our website.
- Hits (total amount of requested files)
- Pageviews (total number of HTML and TXT files
- Sessions (total number of different domains that
have accessed this website)
The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S.
1 lit. f DSGVO, that is, processing the data is necessary
to safeguard our legitimate interests. These data
are technically necessary for us to display our website
and to ensure its stability and safety. They are also
evaluated to make the site user-friendly.
The data can only be viewed online via our protected
customer account at Strato and can be downloaded as
logfiles only by us. However, we never download or
archive these logfiles.
The data centers of Strato AG have also been tested
and certified by TÜV Süd in accordance with
ISO 27001 for data security. The data is protected
against unauthorized access by various security mechanisms.
They are located on a data pool, which is logically
separated from the data of other customers (zPool
zones, login delimitation, etc.)
We solely process the personal data that you voluntarily
enter yourself. We process these data exclusively
for the following purpose:
- to answer emails sent to us
We store your data only as long as is necessary for
this particular purpose. We do not pass on your data
to third parties. We take the greatest care to protect
your data from misuse, unauthoriezed access and loss.
Your data are processed by and stored on an IT-system.